Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > urgent!! need maxisys apk
urgent!! need maxisys apk

2821 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2017-10-12 10:48:40

•   Level 2   
    (13) points
    auto4master
    2017-10-05 07:11:10
    i did reset to factory setting and erase everything but i already kept the backup scan folder before,
    unfortunatelly the maxisys can not run, always go blank and then dissapeared !!
    i wondering why this is happened.. my maxisys apk is version 2.23 (at the backup file)
    is there any one can send me a copy of it??
    please send to my email ekm4free@gmail.com

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-10-05 16:14:42 (Reply to:auto4master)

As far as Maxi Sys Pro goes, the current version I have in USA on mine  is now at 2.41 Lib version 2.41.11. When I first got it , it was 2.23. From what I read , once your system is upgraded to a higher version all the backup folders you created with the older system version become useless and won't work as backup software any longer.
     During current update subscription , If  you don't update your system software when the system updates comes out , you likely aren't going to be able to get and install the  new updates of  the car make software either. After each newer System update you now have to take time to do another backup of the scan folder and cross your fingers. However With BMW files now being stored to an added external SD card  , I don't know how to even  do a backup of the entire Scan Folder, Maybe with a USB flash drive?
      I had a DS708 that I was able to create working backup SD cards , and I sat on the sidelines 3 years waiting to see if all the software issues after Ford Lawsuit get resolved, and  if there ever would get a rock solid fool proof way to create working backup of software that would work if you ever needed to do a factory reset and reinstall the software again after update  expiration  but it seems Autel is doing everything it can in hopes to get you to purchase another year of updates sooner  than to upgrade to a new platform later.

•   Level 2   
    (43) points
    jandrautosports

2017-10-11 23:31:52 (Reply to:witsend)

The fact that autel tech support never ever comments on these post about updates is all the proof you need that you are spot on with your last sentence. many of us wonder if they have even built in coding to cause file corruption after your license expires. I would love to find a data code expert that could look at this information and either prove or disprove this for us. what a lawsuit that would be if it turns out that's what they do! care to comment on this autel support? why are we blocked at every avenue from backing up the software we have paid for?

•   Level 2   
    (43) points
    jandrautosports

2017-10-11 23:32:45 (Reply to:witsend)

The fact that autel tech support never ever comments on these post about updates is all the proof you need that you are spot on with your last sentence. many of us wonder if they have even built in coding to cause file corruption after your license expires. I would love to find a data code expert that could look at this information and either prove or disprove this for us. what a lawsuit that would be if it turns out that's what they do! care to comment on this autel support? why are we blocked at every avenue from backing up the software we have paid for?

•   Level 6   
    (516) points
    hondaman219

2017-10-12 10:48:40 (Reply to:jandrautosports)

I have a 905 and it has expired over 2 years ago. I stopped updating before the major system update. I turned off my wifi and have not had any issues with it. I can still reuse the early software all the way back from the start. I can run two different versions of the same manufacturer at the same time. If the is a doomsday code in there it has not happened to me. I feel that stopping my updates when I did and not using wifi has kept my tool working without problems. This tool was better in the beginning and never became what it could have been.  This is just my experience yours may vary. Good luck 
  Total1 Pages